How to DIY Adorable Snail Shell Miniature Gardens

How to DIY Adorable Snail Shell Miniature Gardens
DIY Adorable Snail Shell Miniature Gardens
 We've seen plenty of mini gardens before, whether suspended as part of a lamp, hung in knitted "plantbomb" pockets all over the city, or even strapped to a bike, but these glorious little gardens growing out of snail shells take the cake. Not only are they something that anyone can create, but their tiny stature reminds us how fragile life can be.

Make your own snail shell garden
Here's what you'll need:

Small growing succulents that have taken root

A variety of large, clean snail shells

Related
DIY Adorable Snail Shell Miniature Gardens
Potting soil
It's pretty simple from here: put a thumb full of potting soil into the shell, transplant your chosen succulents) an almost-instant itsy-bitsy wonder.

Maintenance tips
Perfect for little spaces, these succulents also are pretty light on daily care, says Megan, who also features a tutorial on her blog for creating these snail shell gardens:
I knew that whatever I planted inside a snail shell (where there's not tons of room for potting soil) would need to be somewhat drought tolerant. My growing secret? I keep them on the window sill in my kitchen in order that I see them a day . I only water them hebdomadally approximately , but I SEE them a day in order that I can keep an eye fixed on their general health, and catch those special moments when the succulents bloom!